This blazer-style crêpe minidress from Balmain has its design roots in retro pop culture. Cut close to the figure through the double-breasted bodice, it's studded with signature logo-engraved buttons and a works an eye-catching polka-dot print. Note the leg-of-mutton puff sleeves for a sculptural finish.
- material: 86% viscose, 10% polyamide, 4% elastane
- material II: 86% viscose, 10% polyamide, 4% elastane
- lining: 100% viscose, fully lined
- care instructions: specialist clean
- zipped back
- Made in France
- shoulder pads
- Designer colour name: Noir/Blanc
Balmain Womens Clohing Polka-dot crêpe blazer minidress xxl P00526884
Balmain's masterful approach to silhouette and penchant for statement hues shines through with this ..
Alex Perry's Aaron dress proves the flattering allure of a square neckline. The stretch-crêpe style ..
When it's a chic LBD covered in polka-dots, you know it's Saint Laurent. Made in France from viscose..
The stretch-knit silhouette of this black and ivory-white Balmain minidress is indicative of the hou..